Increase cost-efficiency and productivity
By replacing the paper-based distribution of payroll funds with a card-based system, the Granite Payroll Card helps you streamline costly and time- consuming payroll administration. This efficient process complements the traditional services of your payroll processor, allowing your company to:
- Reduce reconciliation costs against your payroll disbursement account.
- Eliminate the costs associated with the production of paper checks and the replacement of lost or stolen checks.
- Eliminate the costs of special disbursements, such as final payout.
- Increase employee productivity by eliminating time-consuming, off-site trips to cash paychecks.
- Simplify payroll distribution for unbanked, contract, temporary, and remotely located employees.
- Increase satisfaction, build loyalty, and encourage retention by paying employees quickly and efficiently, every payday.
Employees with no banking relationship can benefit from Granite Payroll Cards. In today’s economy, people without direct deposit are excluded from a wide range of important benefits.
- Pay fees to check-cashing services that average 1.5% to 10% of the face value of the check.
- Rely on friends or family members to cash their checks.
- Carry a lot of cash, making them vulnerable to theft.
- Receive no financial statements to help them manage expenses.
* The Pelorus Group 21st Century Currency, 2003
Participating employees don’t need a banking relationship
Direct deposit works for some employees, but not all. For instance, large numbers of workers do not have bank accounts, while contract, temporary, youth, and part-time employees see direct deposit as cumbersome. The Granite Payroll Card is the convenient, safe, easy-to-use solution for all employees. And it enables your company to reduce costs, gain operational efficiencies, and provide a valuable benefit to employees that will increase loyalty and retention.
Easy to issue, easy to use
You can easily issue Granite Payroll Cards to anyone in your organization. Once employees’ salaries are loaded onto their personal cards, they gain immediate access to their funds. Simply by taking their Granite Payroll Cards to any one of the over 900,000 MasterCard ATMs, employees can withdraw the amount of cash they want, up to the full amount of their salaries if they choose—protecting them from the risks involved in carrying large amounts of cash. They can also use their Granite Payroll Cards to make purchases at millions of stores, restaurants, and other businesses worldwide that accept MasterCard debit cards. And they can shop and pay bills online with complete security.